The "A Fine Frenzy" contest is over, sure (winners announced: Tuesday), but this "eight things that drive me crazy in the best way" listmaking thing is addictive. Feel free to add yours in the comments. At the mo':
1. Getting a table at Falai on Friday night with no resy! And the fact that when I accidentally ordered a 'GIANT PILE OF FISH' appetizer (nooooo!) they took it back with a smile
2. Later at home, drinking Acqua Panna straight from the bottle
3. Matching "St. Barth's Blue" fingers and toes
4. TIE: a) My silver cuffs, I just love them, and b) wanting to go do karaoke for the first time after some rosé (Age of Consent, c'mon!) but deciding I can wait until I go to Tokyo in a few months!
5. Gokuri 'Miracle of Grapefruit' soft drink
6. The Virgins' Rich Girls (Thanks Lulu for the tip--I stole it from her list!)
7. Sleeping in tomorrow.
8. TIE: a) My bone-straight, $20 East Broadway blowout and b) the pair of leather angel-wing hairpins I bought at Project No. 8 when sculptor Seth Kinmont was minding the shop as a favor to his friends who own it while they are traveling (they have a gallery in Berlin and a design your own clog shop in Brooklyn; we agreed: equidistant)