You know, I have only got one entry so far (AND I LOVE IT) but doves, it's a good contest, it's easy and you can do this. Here's a list of eight things driving me crazy in the best way TODAY:
1) My new! hot pink! shoes from ACROSS the ocean! Better even than I wished for!!!
2) Buying a dress to wear to a party on the way to said party, and having a moment of desperation actually turn out AMAZINGLY: grey, trapeze mini style with a sexy-sweet peter pan collar, deep pockets, a sloping neckline in back and a great big loose tie at the nape. For fifty bucks! Meow.
3) Purposely using a slight cocktail buzz to expand my picky tastes at Via Quadronno, (pate = yum, actually). I am still light years, perhaps GALAXIES, away from eating oysters -- nice try though!
4) The 'SUMMER OF LOVE' psychedelic art show at the Whitney, and getting to see it during private viewing hours
5) Remembering how I forgot to get an air conditioner and using that as an excuse to buy all the magazines and iced tea I could carry at the shop downstairs (and update while I'm writing this: the fact that my FAVORITE EX-BOYFRIEND is bringing me a fan right now)
6) The pitcher full of sweetheart roses on my kitchen counter. Aw, PRETTY!
7) Hitting Takashimaya, Bergdorf Goodman and Henri Bendel in one fell swoop with Jean Thompson this afternoon
8) Going to bed early so I can wake up at the positively UNGODLY hour of 8:30 for breakfast with my neighbors. Who could say no to a french bulldog!? (Noted, "Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on." -- Colette). YES:
9) And of course A BONUS-- saying I'm not going to do something (blog) and caving in after less than 24 hours. What can I say? except, SERIOUSLY, back to the break. XO.